lyssalovelyy asked: I say 28, 83, and 89 to begin with.
28) My biggest ‘what if’ is “what if my mother had never put me up for adoption?” thats like… a big question. cause then i would have been raised in portland, or… and then I have no clue what I’d be doing.
83) the first thing that comes to my mind when i hear the word heart is ‘food’. without food, i’d be heartless.
89) and the question that I’d be afraid to tell the truth on is ‘what do you want in the future’. I’m afraid of that, because well… The future is unknown, and that scares the ever loving shit out of me. I don’t know where I’ll be in a few years. I don’t know what I’ll be doing. Where I’ll be doing it. And with whom. And that scares me.
- 1) Sexuality?
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- 6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
- 7) What's your strangest talent?
- 8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
- 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
- 11) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- 13) What's your religion?
- 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 17) What was the last lie you told?
- 18) Do you believe in karma?
- 19) What does your URL mean?
- 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 21) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- 23) How do you vent your anger?
- 24) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- 26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 28) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
- 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- 35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 36) Define Art.
- 37) Do you believe in luck?
- 38) What's the weather like right now?
- 39) What time is it?
- 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 41) What was the last book you read?
- 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- 43) Do you have any nicknames?
- 44) What was the last movie you saw?
- 45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- 47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 48) What's your sexual orientation?
- 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 50) Do you believe in magic?
- 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 52) What is your astrological sign?
- 53) Do you save money or spend it?
- 54) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 55) Love or lust?
- 56) In a relationship?
- 57) How many relationships have you had?
- 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- 59) Where were you yesterday?
- 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- 61) Are you wearing socks right now?
- 62) What's your favorite animal?
- 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 64) Where is your best friend?
- 65) Spit or swallow?(;
- 66) What is your heritage?
- 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
- 69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
- 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
- 74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
- 76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 77) How can I win your heart?
- 78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 80) What size shoes do you wear?
- 81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 82) What is your favorite word?
- 83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
- 84) What is a saying you say a lot?
- 85) What's the last song you listened to?
- 86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 87) What is your current desktop picture?
- 88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- 91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
- 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
- 98) Ever been on a plane?
- 99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
today in science we had this sub nd the other people went outside so it was just me and a couple friends so we flipped all the chairs upside down and formed a satanic star in the middle of the room w yard sticks and i laid in t he middle of th floor while all the other people acted like they were sacrificing me th en the sub came in and the only thing he said was “oh not again”
Look, I made a gif of this most awesome wizard at the Leaky Cauldron!
DUDE IS READING ‘A BRIEF HISTORY OF TIME’ BY STEPHEN HAWKING
I NEVER REALIZED
are you serious
I always assumed wizards just ignored science, because the fact that “magic” exists, can explain anything. But there are MuggleBorn wizards, ones who, until they were eleven, lived in the real world and learned science and things. Did they all just abandon that normal, muggle knowledge, like Harry did? It’s always been there, itching in the back of my mind.
FOUR FOR YOU SCIENCE WIZARD
YOU GO SCIENCE WIZARD
can we point out that he’s doing wandless magic too
like voldemort couldnt even do that shit
molly fuckin weasley couldnt fuckin do that
who are you
Quick, somebody write a book series about the adventures of Magic Prodigy Science Wizard!!!
PLEASE SOMEONE JUST DO IT
Alan Baker had no use for wands, of course. If one were to Prior Incantato his outdated, duct-taped rod of walnut wood and dragon heartstring, its most recent use would have been the enchantment of the long-lived neurons in Alan’s own mind. This enchantment, possible only for those who were capable of seeing themselves as a complex amalgamation of neural impulses, allowed him to bypass both wands and words. Alan did this, not for show, not for power, but because wandwork distracted him from his reading.
Unfortunately, there was no legal spell to get rid of barflies.
“Hey- hey mate, you gotta- gotta minute to-“
Sobrius, Alan thought, placing one hand on his neighbor’s forehead without looking up. He pondered whether or not to cast a silencing barrier, even in violation of the Leaky Cauldron’s safety code.
“Thanks,” said the now-sober man, “Readin’ more of that Muggle trash, I see.”
Alan closed his eyes and counted to three, but when he opened them, the man was still there. Alan lowered his “muggle trash” in defeat, meeting the baggy, bloodshot eyes of the wizard sitting across from him.
Alan leaned forward, placing his hands steeple-like on the table. “Mr. Fletcher, do you know why time turners don’t send you into space?”
“The sky, y’mean? Cause they’re fer time turnin’, not apparation.”
Alan had to take a deep breath. “No,” he replied, “If time turners weren’t anchored to anything, the Earth’s rotation alone would be enough to ensure a time traveler’s demise. But someone at the ministry was clever enough to anchor them to a carefully guarded object that never moves relative to the Earth.”
“Fascinat’n,” slurred Mundungus, whose eyes had glazed over once it became clear that Alan didn’t actually have a time turner on him.
“But time turners are still very limited,” continued Alan, more to himself than to Mundungus, “They can’t go more than seven hours back, and not forward at all, and only in increments of one hour, and they only work on Earth… no, they’re very clumsy, if one truly pauses to think about it.”
“What’s yer point?”
“My point is that while wizards are slowly stagnating in their backwards remnant of the Dark Ages, Muggles are making progress, ever reaching for the light. Do you know that they don’t need magic to craft a hand of living silver?”
“Bah,” was Mundungus’s only reply, “You’d be best mates with that Weasley nutcase at the ministry, you would.”
Alan stood up, silently casting an infantes gelata to check for paradoxes. “I don’t know why I bother with you,” he sighed, “you’ve just wasted another two minutes of my time. Perhaps I bother because I have time to waste.”
And he twisted, as if to apparate, but instead faded out of existence with a distinct vworp. The air swirled in the wake of his departure, blowing back Mundungus’s straggly ginger hair.
“Muggleborns,” the short wizard muttered, then turned back to his drink.
Thirty minutes earlier, Alan lounged contentedly within his quieting barrier, stirring his cup of tea absently and rereading one of his favourite Muggle books. He wondered, vaguely, which planet held the nearest sapient life, and what their magic would look like…
This rereading, however, would be slightly shorter than the last. Even within the barrier, the presence of another at the table tickled at Alan’s consciousness. He set down his book (rather forcefully, he had to admit,) and looked up. The bloodshot eyes of Mundungus Fletcher didn’t meet him when his own rose.
“Hello,” mouthed the man. Finite Incantatum, thought Alan.
“Hello,” he answered, “Can I help you?”
“No, not really. Well, maybe. Well, probably. Have you seen anything strange lately? Disappearing cats, people moving backwards, variances in the time vortex causing precise and intentional reversal of the course of events?”
Alan couldn’t help but stare. “Er…now that you mention it, I was just…” he trailed off as he glanced out the window and did a double take. There was a 1960s-style Muggle police telephone box in the middle of Diagon Alley. “…Is…is that a telephone box?”
“No. Yes. Recreation. Mock-up. Don’t worry, nobody will notice,” the man said, waving his hand dismissively even as he pulled on a pair of what appeared to be cheap 3-D glasses. “What I want to know,” he murmured conspiratorially, “is what’s giving you that floaty, aurary, bizarrey stuff all over you, because that should not be happening to a human. Person. I said person”
Alan’s eyebrows furrowed. “First of all, this is Diagon Alley. Most people out there wouldn’t know a police box from a pillbox, especially given it’s bright blue. Second of all, those glasses shouldn’t give you the ability to see what you’re seeing. And thirdly, Expelliarmus.”
“Expelliwhat?” the man squawked, just as a long, chunky metallic object with a blue tip shot out of his jacket pocket and into Alan’s hand. A quick Identification spell told him all he needed to know.
“Fuzzy logic neural interface configured for ease of use, limited nonverbal manipulation of mechanical and electronic objects…Interesting. And leaps and bounds beyond anything wizards or Muggles can conjure up. What are you?”
The man stared at him for a few minutes before breaking out in a wide smile. “Hello. I’m the Doctor. Let me tell you a little bit about the universe…”
IT GOT BETTER
I am done, this is the end of the world, it’s all downhill from here
it takes me like 3 days to wake up in the morning
oh my god
fucking fandom references
WHAT FANDOM? THE JESUS FANDOM?
THEY PREFER THE TERM CHRISTIANITY
this is the post that killed me
and then made you rise three days later
I love this quote. I love this movie.
This scene impressed me so much when I first saw it. It still fills me with… idk something. I love it.
Still one of my favorite lines from a movie ever.
maybe the sun is a giant frog who knows
WHAT’S UP INTERNET
If you’re a gamer, you probably noticed all the new stuff being announces at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. I’m super excited, especially about all the announcements from Sony and Nintendo.
Lots of people are excited for different consoles and their respective games, LIKE THE 3DS. So here’s your chance to win one! The winner will receive a red 3DS XL system (like new, used only a few times) with its original box, charger, manuals, and AR cards. Plus, the two latest killer apps for the 3DS, Fire Emblem: Awakening and Animal Crossing: New Leaf!
- Sadly, the 3DS is region-locked, so I am only shipping to the United States.
- Reblogs count, Likes do not. Reblog as much as you like, but try not to spam 50 reblogs in a row.
- If you make a fake, empty, giveaway blog or something like that to spam reblogs then all your entries will be invalid.
- I will need the winner’s address for shipping purposes, so you have to be comfortable with sharing this information.
The giveaway will end on Friday, June 21st and the winner will be announced on that day! Good luck!